Book an event
If you would like to invite me to speak, give a workshop at your event, or consult with you on a project, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will try to respond to all requests within one week.
Typically, I book out 1-2 semesters ahead of time but if you have a more timely request, please flag it in the comments. Except in rare cases, I am not currently accepting new event requests until January 2023.
To request an event, please send me the following information:
2. Title of event or project
3. Date of event(s)
4. Host institution or organization
5. What kind of presentation you are looking for (invited lecture, class visit, teaching workshop, design workshop, or other).
7. Accessibility plan: please specify what accessibility features you have planned for your event and how they will be advertised. Having an accessibility plan shows that you have thought about disabled people in your planning process. Please note that I do not participate in events that do not provide and advertise accessibility. If you would like help figuring this out, please specify in your message.
8. Are you planning to record the event?
10. Anything else you would like me to know.